Treasury Reporting Manager
One of Australia's most sought-after employers is recruiting for a Treasury & Accounting Manager to join their team on a six-month assignment.
The successful candidate will oversee Treasury Middle & Back Office and will contribute to the overall execution of the company's treasury risk management objectives.
Candidates with a strong and proven background in treasury, hedge accounting and systems knowledge will be considered for this role.
- Finance and Statutory reporting - lead monthly statutory and board reporting on all treasury related activities
- Provide technical accounting advice in relation to Treasury Accounting related transactions
- Governance - lead the Treasury J-SOX annual audit
- Own transactional banking relationships - manage required transactional banking administration
- Lead and execute value adding project
- Budgeting and forecasting - drive effective cash management across the organisation by providing funding recommendations
- CA/CPA qualified
- Strong Treasury background - 5 years + in a corporate treasury team
- Experience in leading change and engaging teams
- Exposure to FIS's Integrity Treasury system preferred.