|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$170000 - AU$190000.00 per annum|
Join a leading fast moving consumer goods company in the role of Tax Manager
This 12 - 14-month fixed term contract will focus on thye group tax reporting in Australain and to their Japanese parent company.
The company has a global presence and recognised as an employer of choice year on year.
- Manage day to day tax activities and ensure the company complies with all relevant regulations, laws and standards
- Responsible for Australia external compliance and reporting (income tax, GST, FBT, and conducting internal tax reviews
- Australia nternal reporting - validation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual financial and taxation information for various stakeholders
- Planning - monitoring of the AU consolidated tax group in order to provide assistance with the implementation of any planning initiatives (eg. transfer pricing exposure, refinancing structures, thin capitalisation capacity)
- Quarterly tax effect accouitng and commentary, mond end income tax calculations
- Manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and advisors
- Proactively review current processes for system and process productivity improvements, implementing changes as required
- Extensive experience dealing with tax effect accouitning and income tax calculations
- CA/CPA qualified
- 5 - 8 years' experience in a commercial or chartered environment
- SAP & HFM experience beneficial
- Experience n legislative and interpretation and implementation
Apply today as the client is looking to inteview next week.
The company offers flexible working arrangements with 2 days in the office (Sydney Olympic Park/ Sydney CBD)