Leading real estate company is recruiting for Tax Manager to join their team.
This historically outsourced role with give the correct candidate the opportunity to bring the resources in-house and grow the taxation team.
Reporting to the CFO you will play a pivotal role withing the leadership team taking responsibility for tax reporting and compliance. The successful candidate will be responsible for all taxes including corporate tax, land tax, stamp duty etc.
My client is looking for a tax expert who is calm, measured, and confident to develop and implement structures & process.
- Design and implementation of tax strategy and policies
- Establish and maintain best practice reporting processes meeting all legal obligations
- Registration of new entities following acquisitions.
- Manage and oversee finance team preparation of tax calculations and tax returns
- Manage annual FIRB reporting on compliance with tax related matters
- Maintain tax cost base registers
- Liaise with ATO, auditors and state revenue office regarding legal obligations
- Work closely with finance team to ensure team good understanding of tax issues relating to the different entities
- Assist with acquisitions
- CA/CPA/Masters of Tax
- Extensive knowledge of the taxation of trusts essential
- Understanding of stapled structures and managing investment trust provisions
- Knowledge of real estate taxes
- Ability to develop strong relationships across the board
- A minimum of 8-10 years taxation experience
If you are interested apply today, my client is ready to begin the interview process
Senior Consultant: Commercial Finance