Leading digital entertainment platform is recruiting for a Systems Accountant with extensive experience in Oracle.
The Systems Accountant will work closely with finance and develop new business process and improvements within Oracle. The role will suit a qualified Accountant with extensive experience in systems (Oracle and SQL) with a passion for process re-engineering and systems improvements.
- Provide first line support for all Finance Systems - Oracle, Hyperion
- Develop new business processes and enhancement within Oracle
- Engage stakeholders to gather user requirements analysis, documenting and mapping processes.
- Manage and lead Finance's automation projects and systems improvements
- Provide support and assistance to the finance team to resolve complex accounting data reconciliation issues
- Manage system availability and ongoing monitoring
- Identify and automate processes by devising automation solutions to streamline and automate
- Responsible for planning, implementing and change management activities around technology improvements
- Extensive experience in Oracle & SQL
- Energetic and self driven
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
Apply today as my client will start doing interviews as early as next week.
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance