Senior Tax Advisor
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Finance & Commercial|
|Salary:||AU$110000.00 - AU$120000.00 per annum + Super|
Ambition are currently recruiting for a Senior Tax Advisor to join a global industry leading organisation based in Sydney CBD. This high performing organisation are expecting impressive growth this year through acquisition and require a Tax specialist to join their large team.
This role will involve a mixture of compliance and ad hoc work which includes both advisory and work surrounding new transactions. Overseeing two large entities, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of tax effect accounting
- Advisory and project based work surrounding group tax
- Corporate income tax for allocated asset groups
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Assist in advising management of potential tax legislation changes
The ideal candidate will be CA qualified coming from a Big 4 background either as a first or second mover. You will have at least 3 years' experience within a compliance tax role with an up to date knowledge of current Australian legislation.
In return you will be joining a large, high performing tax team with the opportunity for role development to take on a number of ad hoc projects which relate to a number of exciting initiatives within the business.
Please apply for more information.