Project & Management Accountant
|Location:||Macquarie Park, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$110000.00 - AU$115000.00 per annum|
A global leader in the manufacturing and installations of specialist goods in the infrastructure space is recruiting for a Project Management Accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller you will provide financial oversight across APAC, implement excellence in financials, invoicing, margin and oversee the process change and improve on project delivery outcomes.
The role will have you oversee revenue accounting, project accounting and commercial business partnering.
- Monitor project performance against budget and flag variances to management and project managers.
- Reporting on revenue by product
- Record and report financial reports including P&L
- Reporting of Gross Margin of projects
- Reporting on inventory levels
- Ensure all Project/Regional Managers maintain correct records of costs including materials, labour, and professional services.
- Develop and assist with revenue and project forecasting.
- Reviewing tender financial projections
- CA/CPA qualified
- Five to seven years' experience in commercial accounting
- Strong track record of business partnering.
- Ability to cope in a technically complex and fast changing environment.
- Experience in SAP will be highly desirable.
- The company is growing at an exponential rate and will give you the opportunity to get more commercially involved in the business.
Apply today as the client want someone to start as soon as possible.
Senior Consultant: Accounting & Finance