Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant - Finance & Commercial - Sydney
A prominent player in the renewable energy sector is recruiting a Senior Finance Analyst to become an integral part of their team.
With an impressive $300 million worth of projects slated for 2024, the company is experiencing significant growth.
The financial Analyst will be a business facing role and will play an integral role in partnering with Project Managers to oversee high-level reporting related to project revenue spend and analysis.
Candidates with a background in telecommunications or infrastructure are urged to apply.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Support Project Managers with revenue tracking
- Monthly reporting on business unit financial performance
- Preparation of capex budget and monthly forecasting
- Revenue reporting
- Prepare financial reports and assist with financial modeling
- Cashflow forecasting, and tracking project spend.
- Reconciliations, management of balance sheet and monthly journals of project portfolio
- Business partnering with various internal stakeholders.
- Preparation of monthly reports for Executive board.
- Project profitability analysis along with recommendations
- CPA/CA qualified
- Proven experience in a similar role working with non-financial stakeholders
- Candidates from a telco/infrastructure background are urged to apply
- Experience in Oracle and Excel essential
The company offers long term career growth and the opportunity to develop yourself in a exciting industry.