Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant - Finance & Commercial - Sydney
A thriving and expanding property development company is currently seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join their dynamic team.
The company has experienced substantial growth throughout 2023, marked by strategic land acquisitions for the development of four new upscale residential projects, with another significant project in the pipeline.
In light of this sustained expansion, an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Accountant has emerged. Successful candidates have the potential to progress into a Finance Manager role within the next 12 to 18 months. In this position, you will be responsible for overseeing and executing financial management activities across the company's operational entities.
This role offers a unique chance to gain exposure to diverse business models and be an integral part of a successful developer in the Sydney market.
- End to end financial and management accounting for operations entities
- Tax and statutory compliance for group
- Manage and complete monthly intercompany recoveries (cost transfers) in line with budget / forecast.
- Manage and maintain the Fixed Asset register and associated CAPEX reporting.
- Manage the timely delivery of Year End reporting
- Prepare and deliver the weekly cashflow reporting to the Financial Controller for review and publishing
- Manage and deliver the year end reporting packs and all supporting workpapers in line with timetable.
- Managing and develop two Assistant Accountants and one AP officer.
- CA/CPA qualified
- A minimum of 6 - 8 years' experience
- Preference will be given to candidates from Real Estate, Development or Construction
- At least one year management experience