Senior Financial Accountant
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum|
Join a leading independent industrial infrastructure specialist providing specialist services to the oil and gas industries.
My client is looking for a well-rounded Senior Accountant to report on the financial position of the company as well as oversee the Accounts Payable function.
The role will report directly to the Finance Director in a 2IC capacity.
The company prides itself on their diverse and inclusive culture offering long-term career progression.
- Full year statutory reporting
- IFRS 16 monitoring
- Assisting with the audit and tax processes
- Work closely with the Finance Director to ensure internal controls are adhered to
- BAS returns
- Accounts Payable and Cash Management
- Balance Sheet review and prepare reconciliations for review
- Update monthly Maintenance & Repair spending analysis
- Manage credit card expenses for input and reporting
- CPA/CA qualified essential
- Preference will be given to candidates from the Big 4
- Oracle experience advantageous
- Own transport essential - Port Botany location
Apply today as my client wants to interview next week
<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span><span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>