Senior Analyst - SOX
Join one of Australia's best places to work. With a global presence and head offices in the US this company is operating in more than 60 countries. This role will well and truly give you the opportunity to work for a global renowned name and leader in its field.
Promoting operational efficiency, you will ensure support to finance on the review, implementation, and upkeep of internal controls. This newly created role will give you the opportunity to make an impact on business wide processes. You will play a critical part in the design and implementation of controls to ensure the finance department stays a trusted business partner.
The role will suit an individual with a proven track record and passion for internal controls and financial compliance with experience in US GAAP, SOX 404 and 302 requirements.
- Work with various business process and control owners to ensure key risks are appropriately identified, documented, and mitigated, adhering to quarterly Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) section 302 compliance obligations
- Review, follow-up, and report on issues and associated management remediation action plans
- Help review and suggest updates to internal control documentation, standard operating procedures and work instructions
- Perform assessment of third-party Service Organization Control (SOC) Reports for key outsourced providers
- Coordinate the update of Risk and Control Matrices for all key processes and provide advice to the process and controls owners to ensure compliance with Stryker policies and best practice
- Lead the execution of control test plans for all processes to evaluate control design and operating performance according to a pre-defined schedule, including automated IT application controls
- Communicate audit results and prepare written documentation and reports disclosing all issues, deficiencies, and other action items to management and executives
- Coordinate with internal and external audit for walkthroughs, testing, issue identification and remediation
- Lead the program for system generated report testing throughout the year; design periodic testing or benchmarking for key reports
- Participate in departmental training creation and presentations over internal controls requirements and facilitate internal training on requirements of SOX compliance.
- CA/CPA/CIA/CISA qualified
- Experience in US GAAP, SOX 404, COSO framework
- Strong stakeholder management and good negation skills
- Manage multi-functional dotted line relationships.
Apply today to hear more about this opportunity.
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance