Senior Analyst - Infrastructure Modelling
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$150000.00 - AU$200000.00 per annum|
Australian owned Infrastructure solutions provider with a global presence is recruiting for a Senior Analyst with extensive infrastructure modelling experience to join their team.
This newly created role will report directly to the CFO and will assist in modelling and pricing for large pay contracts.
The ideal candidate will come for a background in mining/infrastructure or advisory doing extensive high level modelling across large projects.
- Mining and /or Infrastructure industry or advisory experience
- Proficient understanding of project finance, debt funding, security packages and structuring
- Superior excel cashflow modelling skills, including modelling free cash flow, CFADS, IRR, NPV's etc
- Forecast modelling
- Ability to assess investment proposal and perform ratio analysis
- Ability to draft investor information memorandums and funding proposals.
- Chartered Financial Analysts
- Prior experience in pricing and modelling take or pay contract infrastructure contracts to mines would be viewed favourably
- A minimum of five years experience in a analytical role
If the above sparks and interest, please apply online or phone me for a confident discussion
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance