Senior Accountant / Assistant Manager : Insolvency
Leading insolvency and business services practice is looking to expand their team. With a nationwide presence the client is looking to expand their Melbourne team and is currently looking to recruit a Senior Accountant and Assistant Manager for their Insolvency team.
The business focus on corporate and personal insolvency including voluntary administration, creditors voluntary liquidation as well as business recovery and restructuring.
Candidates with a minimum of four years of experience in insolvency are urged to apply.
- Ensure all compliance and statutory obligations are met
- Management of CVL's, VA's and administrations
- Personal debt advice and bankruptcy
- Conducting detailed investigations
- Liase directly with stakeholders
- Interpret financial statements
- Managing, mentoring and coaching of junior staff
- Producing and reviewing cash flows
- CA/CPA or near completion
- A minimum of 4 years + experience in the insolvency space
- Strong knowledge of insolvency
Join a young and vibrant team, apply today!
Senior Consultant - Finance & Commerce
0416 671 448