<span id="mce_marker" data-mce-type="bookmark"></span><span id="__caret">_</span>A leading ASX - listed financial group is looking for a Risk Manager on a permanent part-time basis.
This role will be ideally suited to a career contractor who can come in 1 -2 days per week to provide risk management services.
Reporting to the CFO and working closely with the Audit and Risk Committee you will make recommendations to the business regarding the analysis and assessment of risks.
You will also oversee the risk management software Protecht.
- Lead and implement the risk management approach including establishing and maintaining risk systems
- Performing risk assessments to identify and analyse current and potential risk
- Evaluation of the risk framework
- Prepare and present risk, compliance, and other reports
- Monthly board reporting on incidents, ensuring any qualifying risks are included in the board report.
- A professional risk manager certification
- Strong preference will be given to candidates from a Big 4 / Mid-Tier environment
- Risk management software
- Previous experience working with risk
Apply today or give me a call for a confidential discussion: 02 9249 5035