One of Australia's leading infrastructure giants is looking for a Project Accountant at their offices in North Adelaide.
As the Project Accountant you will join the service delivery team and contribute to the 10-year field services contract that will be going live in June.
Reporting to the Finance Manager in Victoria you will lead the local team of 3 assistant accountants and provide support to the finance and admin teams, maintaining the project cost system and ensuring the accuracy of reported financial data.
- Assist in the preparation of project annual budget, monthly rolling forecasts, and cash flow
- Provide detailed, accurate and relevant reporting, variance analysis and commentary by the specified deadlines on forecasts, budgets and cash slows for both finance and project reporting
- Oversee 3 assistant accountants
- Oversight and management of financial performance on infrastructure project
- Assist in preparation of projects annual budget, monthly rolling forecasts, annual integrated business plans and weekly cash flows
- Provide detailed, accurate and relevant reporting, variance analysis and commentary by the specified deadlines on forecasts, budgets and cash flows for both financial and project reporting
- Commercial oversight of contract requirements including forecasting
- Monthly reporting including commentary
- CA/CPA or working towards
- 5 years experience as a project accountant or similar role in an operational environment
- High level interpersonal skills dealing with front line staff, senior management, industry specialists, clients and regulatory authorities
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance