Pricing Advisor - Bids
Exciting opportunity for a Pricing Advisor at a leading International professional services firm.
This is the perfect opportunity to join a leading organisation partnering with Commercial Managers, marketing, and project managers to develop their pricing strategy.
The ideal candidate will have worked on bids and tenders in a professional services environment support the company's pricing strategy.
- Support bid and tender teams to develop pricing strategy
- Assist partners to plan and respond to requests for estimates and proposals using pricing tools and financial models to assess profitability.
- Understand client agreements and pricing structures ensuring that they are accurately recorded
- Support the Pricing team to respond to requests from client procurement and legal operation teams.
- Design, implement and assist partners to manage and improve outcomes under alternative fee arrangements
- Contribute to ad hoc project and ongoing development of pricing infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience in bid/tender process
- Strong interpersonal skills - high level stakeholder management required in this role
- Strong excel skills with the ability to analyse data
- Presentation and stakeholder management
- Preference will be given to candidates with a background in professional services
The company has a strong focus on career development and offers coaching and support.