Aspirational retail business who is going through a major growth trajectory is looking for an M&A Analyst to join their team.
This newly created role will see you supporting the CFO and leadership team in managing the due diligence and valuations calculations for the business M&A activities.
Truly a leader in their field they have acquired more than 60 businesses over the last 5 years and still going strong. You will join a very inspirational team with leaders from Australia's most successful businesses at the forefront.
This will be a six-month fixed term assignment with the potential to go permanent.
- Lead the commercial due diligence stream, valuation, and modelling for potential acquisitions
- Identify and model areas for growth in newly acquired businesses
- Improve on existing modelling
- Present effective scenario modelling and provide commentary of results
- Conduct and lead due diligence meeting with business leaders
- Identify all risks associated with the due diligence and ensure proper measure to resolve
- Set up and configure post acquisitions reporting
- CA/CPA qualified or related business degree
- A minimum of five years' experience in M&A
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to work with senior stakeholders and lead processes
- Advanced excel skills
Apply today as my client can interview immediately