Exciting opportunity for an Audit professional from 1st or 2nd Tier to move into a commercial environment as a Group Reporting Manager.
Join a global leader with revenue approaching AUD $700 million. The company is going from strength to strength and is now recruiting for a newly created Group Reporting Manager.
Reporting directly to the CFO you will be responsible for all the group statutory reporting and developing robust financial controls.
The company boasts with a global presence and looking at new acquisitions in 2022.
- Drafting financial statements
- Group consolidations
- Liaise with external tax advisors
- Developing and maintaining robust financial controls
- Half yearly and yearly statutory reporting including partnering closely with other finance teams and the external auditors
- Preparation of Board packs
- Assist with the budgeting process
- CA or CPA qualified
- Preference will be given to 1st of 2nd tier first time movers with a strong background in Auditing
- Experience in drafting financial statements
- Consolidation experience
- Ability to look beyond the numbers and understand key trends
- Understanding of ASIC reporting, share register maintenance and tax compliance
What is in if for you?
- Award winning workplace culture
- Flexible workplace / remote working
- Equity program (everyone gets a piece of the pie!)
- Global mobility