Group FP&A Manager
Exciting opportunity for an FP&A Manager to join one of Australia's largest and successful FMCG giants.
This traditional FP&A role will have you deliver financial and commercial analysis to enable the business to manage their performance.
The role will be a 6-8-month contract with the possibility to extend or go permanent.
- Forecasting, developing and interpreting analysis, insight generation
- Day to day business partnering to provide commercial decision support to drive results
- Develop financial targets and performance measurement
- Reporting and delivering deep commercial insights and advice to support decision making
- Drive commercial capability growth in business
- CA/CPA qualified
- 8 years commercial experience in a FMCG or large organisations
- Experience in utilising data and insights to influence decisions
Apply today as the client wants to conduct interviews next week!