Group Financial Controller
This international ASX listed professional services organisation is seeking a Group Financial Controller with strong leadership skills.
You will be both technically sound and commercially astute to enable success working in a key role that offers complexity, people management and executive level stakeholder engagement. The role reports directly to the CFO based in Sydney.
- Leading and mentoring a finance team of 10
- Financial reporting including yearly budgeting & reforecasting, monthly management information
- Responsibility for global treasury management functions (working capital management, foreign exchange, cash collections and payments, debtors)
- ASX and related reporting
- Ensure all local reporting & tax returns compliance in Australia and overseas jurisdictions
- Business partnering with operational leaders to drive financial performance.
- Provide commercial assistance CEO & CFO.
- Risk Management - renew & review group insurance policies
The Ideal Candidate
- Ideally having commenced your career within a chartered firm (Big 4 or mid-tier), you will be CA/CPA qualified and have demonstrated expertise in Financial Controller roles within complex international environments.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are essential and the ability to challenge and exert influence across the business will be fundamental
- Skills in improving efficiencies through process improvement.
- Natural people leader with an ability to, coach and mentor with a focus on achieving the results required for the Group and the team.
- Advanced excel and knowledge of mid-sized ERP systems
This a great opportunity for someone looking for a key senior finance role where you can add value and lead a team while also overseeing the statutory & reporting obligations in an international ASX environment.
For a further confidential discussion, please contact Bo Campbell (Principal Consultant - Finance and Commercial) on 02 9249 5035.