Fund Administration / Client Onboarding Specialist
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$60000.00 - AU$70000 per annum|
My client is a large wealth management firm who offer a diverse range of products to both retail and institutional investors. With a proven track record of performing above industry standards, they are highly respected within the industry and are often listed as an employer of choice. This in part is due to their supportive culture and commitment to offering internal career progression
Due to continued strong performance, they currently seek a motivated and highly talented Client Service Analyst to join their small but successful team.
- Account opening including the completion of all KYC / AML checks to confirm eligibility.
- Investigate money laundering alerts or transactions considered suspicious in line with AML compliance regulations.
- Screen new applications against sanctions and adverse news and identify risks
- Maintain, manage and resolve issues through direct contact with advisers, desk assistants and all areas of operations.
- Prepare case files on high risk applications and present to the AML committee.
- Identify system / process improvement initiatives and play a key role in business change projects
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 18 months experience in investment operations from within either a Fund Management, Wealth Management, Custody or Superannuation environment.
- Exposure to AML / KYC compliance will be highly regarded.
- A proven track record of performing above company and self-set targets.
- A calm, considered and professional attitude with the confidence to take ownership of your work.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise with senior business people.
- Strong attention to detail
To be considered for the role please APPLY NOW and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services