My client is a global financial services firm. They have over 750 staff in Australia, a low rate of turnover and offer multiple opportunities for career development. They recognise the need for work/life balance and offer flexibility to work from home.
They are currently recruiting for Financial Reporting & Tax Manager to provide leadership to an 8 person team.
- Manage the Tax Services team and act as the operational contact for clients.
- Participate and actively drive initiatives aimed at improving efficiency and reducing operational risk within the business.
- Liaise with product, technical and other operational teams to ensure new product offerings, services or legislation changes are deployed successfully to production.
The successful candidate will have at least 6-8 years Australian experience within the financial services industry and have extensive tax compliance experience. In addition you will have:
- Knowledge of fund accounting, financial reporting and tax reporting and related operational risk and compliance requirements of the client service function.
- A demonstrated experience in managing individuals/stakeholders and developing them over time.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
To be considered for these roles please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Associate Director - Banking & Financial Services