Financial Controller - Tullamarine
Our client, a large FMCG group with operations across Australia and NZ, is growing considerably and have made some high-profile acquisitions. With further expansion in the pipeline, we are looking for an FC to join and take responsibility for two of their key business units. The role is based in Tullamarine but may require a small amount of travel to other business units.
This role is responsible for facilitating all critical commercial and financial matters with a focus on achieving financial results and supporting the growth of the business. The role encompasses consideration of strategic and tactical commercial decisions, financial reporting, management reporting and analytics, as well as special projects within the broader Group.
Reporting to the GM, The role is responsible for the following:
- Financial accounting and reporting for both Business Units
- Complete all indirect tax returns that need to be completed, including but not limited to FBT & GST returns
- Budgeting, Forecasting and expense control
- Management of Credit and Accounts Payable teams
- Commercial Decision support and business partnering
- CA/CPA Qualified with experience managing a financial and management accounting function in a complex organisation
- Experience in Business Partner role, supporting a GM or BU Leader
- Exposure to M&A would be advantageous
- A mindset of continuous improvement
If you would like to join an Organisation that has big plans, and offers lots of opportunity across their group, then I would like to hear from you
APPLY now or call Kris on 03 8629 1047 for a confidential discussion on the role.