South Eastern Suburbs
Ambition are delighted to be partnering with a well-known FMCG business; they have an excellent reputation as being a top employer and are known to have a collaborative and inclusive culture. The Company are currently going through a large transformation, and this includes implementing a new system. They require a Financial Analyst to join the team and play a key role in their future and growth.
The role will have a broad range of duties, and some will include:
- Partner closely with the Commercial Manager, and partner with the Sales and distribution teams to provide timely and accurate reporting and analysis of sales and margin performance., this includes analysis of trade spend, gross profit margins, selling and marketing expenditure
- Supporting the Category team with analysis of data and category insight reports
- Provide accurate P&L evaluations and insights to Business Partners
- Support the Budgeting and forecasting process
- A CPA/CA qualification or studying towards this
- Experience in a similar role, within an FMCG/Manufacturing environment is desirable
- A first mover from Big 4 would also be considered
- Advanced Excel skills, including advanced pivot and formulas
- Ability to influence and negotiate at all levels is essential
- An understanding of commercial drivers and how to improve profitability
- You will demand the best and always be looking to improve the way things are done
- strong technical capability (financial analysis, accounting/controls and business process re-engineering
Why would you join this business?
- Exceptional leadership team with strong mentors that will support you
- A platform to drive change and impact on decision making through your insights
- Exposure to CFO and CEO and a highly visible role
- Positive, collaborative culture
If you enjoy partnering with sales, marketing and commercial teams to truly add value, and you look to challenge the status quo and have a positive approach to change, then I would like to hear from you.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Kris Owens on 8629 1047 or alternatively 'APPLY NOW' by clicking the button below.