Financial Accountant - Global Financial Services Firm
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$120000.00 per annum + Super|
My client is a global financial services firm who seek to forge long-term partnerships with their clients. Their success is built on ensuring their offerings remain the best available and their innovative research team is at the forefront of new product development. They provide their clients with unmatched knowledge and insight, a dedicated and focused approach and a product choice that their competitors struggle to match.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare complex reporting including monthly GAAP and/or statutory requirements which support the company's financial results.
- Conduct complex analysis of financial data/systems/processes and prepare reports to support management decision making.
- Interpret financial data to assess the impact on the organization.
- Contribute to internal training across new financial regulations and financial systems and act as a mentor to more junior staff
- Conduct research on regulatory changes and identify the effects on accounting policies, practices and procedures.
- Utilise your technical expertise to support a variety of financial and operational projects. Identify opportunities for improvements to systems, processes and protocols.
- CA or CPA qualified
- Advanced knowledge of general accounting principles and practices
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills, with the ability to focus on tasks at hand
- Excellent communication skills
- A proven track record of hitting deadlines.
- The confidence to interact with senior management
To be considered for the role, please apply ASAP and I will provide feedback on your application soon.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services