Financial Accountant - APAC
Join a global leader listed on the ASX.
The client is a specialist in manufacturing and selling custom made products for the medical industry. Based at their office in Sydney's north shore you will support the Finance Manager APAC with the financial accounting, statutory reporting,
- Assist with the ownership of daily operations for Australian entities - (bookkeeping, AP, AR)
- BAS submission, FBT, Payroll Tax, Bank payments and bank reconciliations
- Support the Finance Manager with the production and analysis of local accounts and APAC consolidated results
- Support the Finance Manager with key internal controls to ensure compliance with regulatory and statutory reporting
- Ensure provisions are appropriately accrued, bank payments are timely reconciled
- Support with the production of monthly estimates, forecasts, budgets, commentaries on P&L, cash flow
- CA/CPA qualified essential
- A minimum of 4-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Preference will be given to candidates from an ASX-listed / medical devices background.
- Experience in NetSuite will be highly regarded
- Strong stakeholder management experience
Apply today, as the client wants to start the interview process asap.