Exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door at a Global Software company in the heart of the CBD.
Join a specialist software company who is growing at an exponential rate with backing from leading venture capital firms.
My client is looking for a Financial Accountant who will be responsible for the end to end accounting who will oversee payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable.This role reports directly to the Head of Finance and will oversee an Bookkeeper.
The company offers flexible working arrangements, and in the event you do go to the office you will be greeted with a vibrant team with a love for table tennis and pool competitions. There is a medidation room to take time out, and regular yoga classes.
- Prepare consolidated monthly financial statements, including month end journals
- Review reconicilations of intercomapny loans, accrued expenses, prepayments and fixed asset register as prepared by bookkeeper
- Prepare payroll calculations, including salary, leave entitlements, superannuation, FBT and payroll tax
- Review day to day financial transactions as prepared by bookkeeper and use these to drive daily updates to cash forecasts and month end result
- Prepare employment and sales tax returns on a monthly and quarterly basis
- CA/CPA qaulified
- Preference will be given to candidates from a SME environment with hands-on experience in an end to end accounting role
- Experience in Payroll essential
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience working on Xero
The client is interviewing next week and wants someone to start ASAP!
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance