|Location:||Cammeray, North Sydney Council, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum|
Join a well-established information technology company in the lower North Shore.
The company is a SME sized business with a turnover of $35 million and planning to double their growth in the next two years. Due to the rapid expansion my client is looking to hire a Financial Accountant for their growing team.
The successful candidate will take full ownership of the financial accounting function for the Australian and New Zealand operations.
- Managing the month-end process and preparation of monthly management accounts including profit and loss statements, balance sheet reports, financial forecasts, and financial dashboards.
- Being responsible for project forecasting and analysis including reporting on project performance monthly.
- Liaising with key Sales and Operations team managers to foster engagement with financial reporting.
- Management of all balance sheet reconciliations including project work in progress, intercompany and fixed assets.
- Preparation of cashflow forecasts.
- Being accountable for lodgement and payment of statutory obligations - for Australia and New Zealand.
- Managing annual functions including Fringe Benefits Tax Return, Financial Statements preparation, Tax Return preparation and R&D Return preparation
- Managing preparation for Annual Audit and end of Financial Year processes and financial statements.
- CA/CPA qualified
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience on a large ERP system
- Knowledge of internal controls
Apply today as the client can interview candidates immediately!