Global environmental services specialist is recruiting for a Finance Systems Manager.
Headquartered in Australia the company has a presence in the US and UK and currently the biggest specialist in their field.
Due to a global promotion the role this crucial role has become available in the Sydney Head Office. You will be responsible for the development and operation of the group's financial reporting system Oracle Hyperion. This role will see you support the timely consolidation and reporting of business data as well as support the budgeting and forecasting systems and processes.
The successful candidate will come from a large/complex business with extensive experience in supporting the group accounting consolidations process with the ability to juggle various tasks at any given time.
- Operation and development of the Hyperion product.
- Operation evaluation and development of other group reporting platforms.
- Operation evaluation and development of group budgeting and forecasting platforms.
- Complete accurate & timely financial data through the Hyperion systems
- Provide support on reporting matters to internal (corporate finance) and external (auditors) parties.
- Support group accounting consolidation process.
- Finance related degree
- Proficiency with OLAP tools, Hyperion experience essential
- Attention to detail, accuracy of outputs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to work effectively and cooperatively with different functions within an organization.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment, but stay focused when needed on the matter at hand