Wholesale and distribution business who grew from humble beginnings 20 years ago to an Australian success story, is recruiting for a Finance Manager to join their team.
My client supply to various food retailers across the country. They have grown to become a household name in their respective market and people ask for their product by name.
Reporting to the General Manager you will assist in running this $40 million business as you will play a critical part of senior management and drive strategic change and provide commercial support.
As the Finance Manager you will manage all the finance operations and performance across the business to ensure that all financial, legal, governance and legislative requirements are met. You will provide hands on financial advice and commercial support to the business.
- Provide financial control, reporting and business advisory that includes the preparation of budgets, monthly reporting and taxation
- Actively oversee AP, AR, payroll, general ledger administration
- Prepare annual budgets and financial projections covering trading and cashflow forecast
- Ensure all finance and statutory compliance in accordance with IFRS
- Oversee all compliance reports including GST, FBT and Income tax returns
- Take responsibility for annual insurance compliance including interface with insurance brokers
- Prepare and review value added analysis on trends and market conditions aimed at driving business performance and improvement
- Review opportunities to improve group's cost base and product profitability
- CA/CPA qualified essential
- Proactive with a strong entrepreneurial approach to business
- Superior communication skills essential
- Strong background in a similar role where you managed a team provided the company with end to end financial management
Apply today or give me a call for a confidential chat!
Senior Consultant : Finance & Commercial
02 9249 5035