|Location:||Port Melbourne, Victoria|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
About the Role
As part of the ASIA PAC finance team, the Finance Manager will support the Financial Controller to manage the global financial reporting requirement for the region. Responsibilities will also include:
- Accountable for performing all month end reconciliations, journal entries and regular monthly reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviewing and reporting on monthly performance.
- Liaise with off shore team on AP, AR and GL functions to complete month end journals and reconciliations.
- Support Business Partner with monthly management reporting packages.
- Work closely with the Finance team to maintain accuracy of the information.
- Liaise with group accounting on KPI reporting and management reporting.
- Support the bi-annual audit.
- Support Compliance as required with multinational company and IFRS Compliance reporting.
- Responsible for investigating and identifying key issues and gaps in business performance.
- Support the Financial Controller in preparation of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CPA qualified with relevant tertiary qualification.
- Minimum 5 Years experience in a similar Senior Finance role.
- Demonstrated success in managing multinational company and IFRS Compliance reporting.
- Ideally Big4/mid tier trained, offering excellent work ethic.
- Experience leading and mentoring Finance professionals.
- Strong analytic, forecasting and problem solving.
- Experience with Continuous Improvement.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- You will be a naturally energetic, positive, self-starter with excellent communication skills, offering extensive experience liaising with Senior stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
- 3 month Contract role with a view to go permanent.
- Competitive salary $50 - $60 per hour + Super.
- High performing, Vibrant and Collaborative culture.
- Varied role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sam Kitchen, or call on 03 8629 1033.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.