|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
About the Company
This well known and respected Australian publicly listed manufacturing organisation has an opportunity that has arisen in their global head office based in Melbourne's South Eastern suburbs to lead an established and high performing Finance team.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller and managing a small Finance team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of all aspects of the finance operations, including budget setting and forecasting.
- Ensure internal controls are safely maintained and enforced.
- Preparation and submission of the monthly management accounts (P&L and Balance Sheet) for various domestic and International business units.
- Ownership of all management reporting for the Operations.
- Preparation, monitoring, accuracy, internal controls and reporting of inventory.
- Provide financial expertise, sound advice and decision support to senior stakeholders.
- Analysis of financial data to support business operations.
- On-going Leadership and Management of the Finance team.
- Ownership of continuous improvement activities within the Financial & Management Accounting environment and broader business.
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CPA qualified with relevant tertiary qualification.
- Strong Financial Accounting background with excellent knowledge of Australian Accounting Standards.
- Extensive experience with preparation and presentation of management reporting.
- Inventory accounting experience.
- Strong analytic, problem solving & reconciliation skills.
- Experience driving Continuous Improvement.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Experience using Microsoft AX beneficial.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment preferred but not essential.
What you'll get in return
- 6 - 9 Month Fixed term Contract.
- Competitive Salary $120 - $140k + Super.
- High performing, Vibrant and Collaborative culture.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Sam Kitchen, or call on 03 8629 1033.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.