Billion-dollar investment group is recruiting for a Finance Manager with a good eye for wealth creation opportunities based on investments.
About the company:
Reporting to the Chief financial officer you will be responsible for managing three entities, finance and accounting operations as well as being responsible for group treasury, planning & analytics. My client is a private company operating as a public company. You will be looking at big investments and tax optimisation.
About the role:
- Complete annual statutory reporting
- Prepare monthly management accounts (month end process), including consolidated monthly management accounts
- Cash flow reporting and treasury management
- Responsible for investment portfolio accounting
- Provide business support to operations
- Complete annual fringe benefits returns
- Prepare, manage and review budgets
- Oversee accounts payable
Skills & experience
- CPA or CA qualified candidates only
- The role will have a big taxation focus and only candidates with a strong local taxation knowledge and experience will be considered for the role
- Excellent business partnering skills
- Driven individuals who can take initiative and work with different personalities
- The company places a big emphasis on work-life balance. (Overtime is not a word that gets thrown around a lot)
- Casual work attire! (You do not have to wear a suit to be taken seriously)
- Get exposure to the arts and property industries
- Ideal opportunity for a go-getter who wants to move up the ranks very quickly
If the above appeals to you and you have the relevant experience, apply today!