Finance Business Analyst - IFRS 17
|Location:||Sydney CBD, Sydney, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$800 - AU$850 per day|
One of Australia's leading Insurance companies is looking for a Finance Business Analyst to join their team.
The successful candidate will join the finance program - IFRS!7 project that will be focussing on the data analysis stream to translate the actuarial business requirements into data specifications for the finance sub-ledger system.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in insurance/compliance with extensive exposure to IFRS 17 and USGAAP/ SOX
- Plan and facilitate workshops to elicit function and data requirements for a number of business stakeholders including accounting and actuarial teams
- Define and consolidate business requirements for the IFRS 17 implementation and formulate the functional design for solutioning. This will require coordination with IT, actuarial and finance teams.
- Communicate and assess major risks and issues that may potentially occur during the IFRS 17 implementation.
- Strong understanding of IFRS17
- Preference will be given to candidates from an Insurance background
- Proven and advanced VBA experience
This assignment will be 6 - 12 months contract with a possibility to go permanent.