Great opportunity available for a finance candidate with a passion for data and analytics.
My client is multinational company with a presence in Asiapac and North America who have seen steady growth throughout covid and projecting a 50% revenue increase this financial year.
The Finance Business Analyst is a newly created role and will see you partner with various financial stakeholders on shore and offshore in assisting with data and forecast modeling. You will build models on excel to assist the business in crucial decision making.
This role will suit a candidate with a background in finance with a passion to get more involved in the business analysis side of things.
- Budgeting, forecasting and scenario modelling
- Keep 3 way forecasting tool updated
- Collect data and information for various sources including Netsuite
- Conduct analysis of commercial, financial and performance data and prepare summaries of findings and other related written correspondence as requested
- Support to business performance and planning review
- Support and help drive process improvements
- Work alongside different business departments and provide financial information, tools, analysis and insight to key stakeholders (executive management, operational team) that would challenge their thinking and help them make more informed decisions to drive the business strategy)
- Review and provide input for market-feasibility studies for new business development projects
- Undertake analysis and scenario modelling, using a range of different assumptions to support recommendations
- Identify trends, risks
- Finance related degree
- A minimum of two to four years' experience in a finance analyst role/similar
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with various stakeholders
- Advanced Excel skill
- Experience working on Netsuite/Qlikview will be a preference but not essential.
Please note that the client has a hybrid working arrangement and candidates are expected to be in the office 3 days a week.
The role offers the right candidate the opportunity to grow within the organisation and to make the scope of the role even bigger.