Finance & Business Services Manager
|Location:||Cammeray, North Sydney Council, New South Wales|
|Specialisation:||Accounting & Finance|
|Salary:||AU$120000.00 - AU$130000.00 per annum|
Join a well-established information technology company in the newly created Finance & Business Services Manager role.
The company is a SME sized business providing services to the healthcare industry. The company is growing at a rapid pace with big plans of expansion.
In this newly created role, you will be 2IC to the Finance Director and oversee financial accounting and business services functions managing a team of five.
Managing a team of five you will review the work of the tams whilst also run the day-to-day transactional processes.
- Oversee and review timely information and report, both financial and non-financial to assist management business decisions
- Ensure all relevant regulatory and compliance requirements are met
- Coordinate team workflows and establish (where required) KPI's and monitor
- Be key point of contact for the Director for finance and admin related matters
- Oversee compliance with statutory obligations (FBT returns, financial audit prep, BAS lodgements and annual quality assurance audits
- Primary contact for liaising with financial institutions
- Oversee workplace health and safety awareness across the business
- Candidate with office and administration management experience are encouraged to apply
- A minimum of five years management experience of a team no smaller than 4
- The ability to collaborate with and manage a variety of stakeholders
Please note that due to high volumes only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for this role.