Ambition are currently recruiting for an Accounting Manager to join a long-standing not-for-profit organisation on a part time, permanent basis in Sydney CBD.
This national non-profit organisation has a rich history for improving the lives of its members throughout Australia. The organisation is currently in an interesting period of transition, looking to develop and modernise its offering and support throughout the country. This role will play an incredibly vital part in the growth and maintenance of this organisation through the overseeing of finances along with grant management.
You will have full responsibility for the end to end finance function, some of your duties will include;
- Month end closure and financial statement preparation
- Cash flow forecasting and financial statement analysis
- Management of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Oversee tax submissions
- Liaise with external auditors
In this role you will also oversee grant management for the organisation which includes;
- Preparation and submission of grant applications
- Ensure compliance surrounding grants
- Assignment of grants to relevant budgets
The ideal candidate will be CPA qualified with prior experience overseeing end to end finance and exposure within the not-for-profit sector. Experience overseeing grants is essential alongside the ability to communicate effectively with non-financial stakeholders.
This position is part time, around 3-4 days per week.
For more information, please apply or contact Fred Howe.