Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Principal Consultant - Finance & Commercial - Sydney
Join a mission driven organisation dedicated to delivering specialised healthcare services to the Australian community.
A rapidly expanding business with an annual turnover of $40 million is recruiting for a Company Accountant to support their continued success.
Reporting to the Financial Controller this hands-on role will play a crucial part in preparing the accurate monthly management reporting.
This role will suit a hands-on individual with experience in an end-to-end accounting role looking to progress into a Finance Manager role in time
- Performing daily accounting tasks, including the preparation and finalisation of entries, calculations, and journals entries.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Assist in the budget and forecasting of the business.
- Preparation and completion of various industry reporting within the required deadlines.
- Assisting with Board reporting.
- Preparing and reviewing balance sheet reconciliation and investigating accounting issues
- Providing supports for payroll and relation functions as required
- Coordinate the efficient and timely execution of audit processes and tax compliance requirement.
- Preparation of an accurate and efficient month end close, monthly management reporting and commentary to be submitted to Financial Controller
- Management of the Accounts Payable process.
- CA/CPA qualified essential
- Experience in Xero preferable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Ability to work in a hands-on role