||Sydney CBD, Sydney, New South Wales
Accounting & Finance
||Up to AU$850000.00 per annum + + super
Successful career development and executive coaching business is looking for a Company Accountant for an 8-month maternity leave cover.
Reporting to the Managing Director this all-rounder accounting role will focus on handling the day-to-day finances of the business and working closely with the external accounting firm.
The role requires a very hands-on individual with exceptional business partnering skills as you will be responsible for working closely with the support sales team and associates.
- AP, AR, bank reconciliations and invoicing
- Upkeep for sales accruals on Microsoft Dynamics
- Monthly board reporting, cashflow statements, BAS and budgeting
- Responsible for quarterly commissions to sales managers
- Monthly payroll for 10 people
- Accounting Degree/CPA qualified
- Candidates must have at least 3 years accounting experience in an end-to-end accounting role.
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience in a smaller organisation with a very hands-on role.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics will be beneficial
The client offers a supportive and flexible working environment.
Apply today as my client wants someone to start in the next two weeks
Senior Consultant : Commercial Finance