Leading infrastructure and energy leader is recruiting for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their team.
Driving upwards on >$1bn of revenue the business is focused on driving clean energy across Australian businesses and households. A great opportunity has become available in their commercial finance team for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join a team.
You will partner with the business to provide financial and commercial insights to drive financial performance. The role requires a inquisitive and strong relationship builder as you will engage with various finance and non-financial stakeholders.
- Work closely with business partners to provide advice on commercial activities including potential risks
- Drive budgeting and 5 years strategic planning process
- Streamline and optimise the month end close process, ensuring the financial results represent business activities and are supported with operational data
- Provide insights and analysis to support key decisions
- Provide meaningful modelling, sensitivity analysis and business case development
- Drive business process efficiencies across finance and operations, including leveraging investments in systems
- CA/CPA qualified
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Preference will be given to candidate from an infrastructure/Energy background
Join a team of three exceptional analyst reporting to a supporting manager focusing on growing and enhancing his current team.