Client Onboarding / AML Specialist
My client is a Melbourne based financial services firm who partner with a diverse range of clients. They have an extremely low turnover due to the supportive and positive working environment and they are rapidly establishing themselves as a market leader and as a business which can offer excellent, long term career prospects. The past few years have seen consistent growth and, as a result, they have a newly created role within their highly regarded fund administration team.
This is an exceptional opportunity to develop your career with a market leader and with a business who are committed to supporting personal and professional growth.
- Ensure new clients, advisers and dealer groups are onboarded as per Anti-Money-Laundering rules and regulations.
- Provide ongoing account maintenance as you process applications, contributions, redemptions and withdrawals.
- Work closely with the Fund Services team and report on any fraudulent activity.
- Process deceased estate accounts and ensure all internal and external stakeholders are kept abreast of any changes.
- Work closely with the offshore processing team and ensure the accuracy of their work.
Successful candidates will have:
- At least 6 months experience in fund administration, client on-boarding or wider investment operations.
- A working knowledge of AML and KYC regulations.
- A good understanding of investment markets and the broader finance industry.
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills.
- Tenacity and resilience and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- A mature and focused attitude.
To be considered for the role, please apply this advertisement and I will provide feedback on your application as soon as possible.
Principle Consultant - Banking and Financial Services