Accounting Manager / Finance Team Lead
Recruiting for an Accounting Manager/Finance Team Leader for an Australian information technology business. My client is a small to medium sized business who have been on a growth trajectory for the past four years and going from strength to strength.
They are currently recruiting for an Accounting Manager/Finance Team Lead to join their company.
The role requires an exceptional communicator who can juggle multiple projects, manage a team and work closely to the director. No one day is the same and change can happen quite quickly, so you need to be able to solve problems and think on your feet.
You will oversee a new team of 3 who will rely on you for direction and guidance. It is imperative that the successful candidate has a proved background in managing a small team - lead, coach, mentor and equipping them with the right skills.
What is in it for you?
The product the company delivers literally changes people's lives daily. You will get a change to get hands on operational experience on a daily business. You will get the opportunity to interact with various stakeholders daily and work with a great team!
- Lead the finance team
- Provide monthly cashflow forecast
- Work alongside the Accountant to ensure statutory obligations for Rauland are met including FBT return, financial audit preparation, company financial statements and BAS lodgements
- Draft company yearly finical statement
- Review monthly financials before presenting to the executive team
- Key contact to director for all financials
- CPA/CA qualified or relevant Accounting degree
- Knowledge of up to date accounting standards
- The ability to work under pressure
- A good understanding of a commercial business
- Managerial experience
Apply today - my client wants someone to start asap and are conducting interviews next week.