Unit Registry/TA Change Analyst
My client is a worldwide financial institution who have made a name for themselves as one of Sydney's must work for employers. Globally, they have almost $900 billion under management and a relentless drive to provide exceptional service to their clients. Their culture is based on honesty and integrity and they have a history of providing their employees with exceptional opportunities for career progression.
Due to continued strong performance and the acquisition of new clients, they are currently seeking immediately available contractors who are experienced in Transfer Agency or Senior Registry Administration to support some upcoming change iniatives
- Help implement and operationalise any initiatives and regulatory changes within TA taking into account other functional operational teams
- Requirement gathering and writing of Business Requirement Documents
- Writing test cases as well as executing the testing of enhancements, process changes and regulatory changes.
- Documenting process changes and updating procedures.
- Documenting process flows and op model (including "day in the life")
- Considering the control framework for any changes in process.
- Performing operational readiness by ensuring the TA operations team is properly trained, changes are understood, procedure documents are updated and control framework is in place.
- Take responsibility for assigned tasks and prioritise to ensure expectations are met.
- Provide effective and pro-active communication to the team and other stakeholders.
- Complete all necessary configuration set ups within both the UAT and Production environments where required
- Fund operations experience, could come from managed funds, registry, cash management, fund accounting etc
- ASAP start. Immediately available candidates highly desirable.
- A mature and confident approach.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to resolve complex problems
- An innovative attitude.
6-9-month contracts, full training on site in their Sydney office and then flexible WFH arrangements can be made. Opportunity to go permanent for the right candidates, you will need to be available at short notice.
If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Charlie Fitzroy on 0405 242 474 or send an up to date resume via this website.