My client is a global financial services firm. They have over 750 staff in Australia, a low rate of turnover and offer multiple opportunities for career development. They recognise the need for work/life balance and offer flexibility to work from home.
They are currently recruiting for a Unit Registry Specialist. Although the role will be initially hired as a 12 month contract, there is a strong chance that it could go permanent in the future.
- Oversight of daily Trust price review and distribution.
- Review monthly/quarterly/annual transaction & tax statements.
- Monthly/quarterly/annual Trust and mandate reporting.
- Respond to all client and registry queries (by phone and email).
- Monitoring of all client, external and internal service level agreements (SLAs).
- Ownership of the relationship with external Client Service Teams.
- KYC/AML checks for mandate clients.
- At least three year's Unit Registry / Transfer Agency experience at an Asset Manager / Financial Services firm.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships.
- Ability to work flexible hours and manage time effectively.
To be considered for these roles please apply via this website. I will then provide you with feedback as soon as possible.
Associate Director - Banking & Financial Services