Please beware of recruitment scams that are currently targeting jobseekers. Click here for further advice.
Associate Director, Finance - Banking & Financial Services
My client is a mid-size wealth management firm who trade across domestic and international markets. They have a small trading operations team meaning that roles are diverse and always challenging.
Due to an internal move they are currently seeking a talented individual with a broad range of investment operations and middle office experience to move into a key role in the business.
- Support and monitor International trading with responsibility for Settlements, Transfers, Corporate Actions, FX and Account Opening.
- Trade verification and investigation of trade related settlement issues
- Ensure best practices are followed while mitigating Operational, Reputational and Financial risk.
- Ensure that Middle office controls are performed such as trade activity and position/risk reconciliations.
- Contribute to middle office initiatives, global/local system rollouts or projects. Assist management on requirements gathering migration and UAT.
- 1 - 5 years' experience in International Equities Middle Office / Operations
- Self-driven with a strong attention to detail, ability to multitask and enjoys problem solving.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to quickly learn new products and systems. Can thrive in a challenging constantly changing environment.
- A dynamic and hardworking person, with excellent inter-personal skills.
- Outgoing personality and the ability to cope with high volumes & changing demands.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Associate Director - Banking and Finance