Trade Settlements / Investment Operations Specialist
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary:||AU$70000 - AU$90000 per annum + Super|
My client is a global Investment Banking / Wealth Management firm with offices in over 40 countries and hundreds of billions of funds under management. They have a fun, professional culture and a dynamic approach, while their flat structure means that employees have daily interaction with senior business partners and can often experience rapid career progression.
They are currently recruiting a 2 x 12 month contracts in their Investment Operations team. The role will be part of a team who support the Margin Lending, Fixed Income, Equity Settlements, Corporate Actions and Treasury areas of this business. With so many different touch points you will have exposure to multiple different business units which will surely prove valuable as you build your future career.
You will be responsible for working with Operations colleagues in Australia and Asia, and work with the business to service their requirements in these areas. The candidate should have sound trade life-cycle knowledge, and experience in a similar role. Australian Settlements experience is highly desired and knowledge across multi areas is preferred.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all daily processes and SLAs are met within applicable timeframes.
- Perform trade settlement functions / Initiation / Input of payments, journals and other transaction support as required.
- Support UAT testing where applicable.
- Identifying process improvements.
- Maintaining a culture of high performance and excellent service for both internal and external clients.
- A Minimum of 12 months experience in investment operations.
- Strong investigative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Acute awareness of risk, with clear focus on control and timely escalation of risk items to management.
- Strong attention to detail and be highly deadline oriented.
- Ability to lead by example.
- Strong communication skills, willingness to transfer knowledge is imperative.
- Team player, must be able to collaborate across multiple operational areas.
For more information, please apply to the role and I will respond to your application as soon as possible.
Principal Consultant - Banking and Finance