|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
This is an excellent opportunity for a Software Test Engineer to join this market disrupting software company which offers two locations in which to work, either Brisbane or on the Sunshine Coast.
Be part of Queensland's technological history, by joining the company, as our client looks to expand their already firm and progressive footprint in Australia.
If you rise to the occasion, thrive on a challenge, and can demonstrate strong problem solving acumen, then we're looking to speak with you.
The successful candidates will be tasked with ensuring quality software releases by maintaining our suite of automation test cases.
- Previous experience of automation testing in a commercial environment
- Extensive knowledge of testing techniques
- Execute tests and accurately capture errors found, along with recreation steps
- The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
Knowledge or experience in the following is an advantage although not a requirement as training will be provided:
- Bug Tracking Systems (JIRA);
- Experience with Web browser testing Chrome developer tools;
- Source Code Control Concepts (GIT)
- Microsoft Azure
- Technical Writing
- Commitment to quality and takes pride in their work - Lets create something amazing together.
- Seeks help in solving difficult and complex problems - We're here to help each other….
- Great communication skills - It's good to talk!
- Willingness to wear 'different hats' as required - There's no I in TEAM
If you're keen to be involved in the exciting project, hit Apply now, or get in touch via email: