Technology Recruitment Consultant
|Location:||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Specialisation:||Work for us|
Operating for over 20 years, we are a global business with local agility. We are able to leverage big organisation infrastructure but still have the ability to adapt to work with our local customers. We have a clear vision of where we want to be in the Brisbane market; highly engaged and high performing.
Our leadership team is focused on the growth of each person as an individual. We understand the value in bespoke on the job learning to maximise performance, therefore we don't operate on a one size fits all approach.
With offices in London, Australia and Asia, we are big enough to undertake large scale projects for our clients yet retain the soul and personality of a smaller company.
We are in an exciting period of growth and are looking for experienced technology Consultants for our Brisbane office.
Working in a 360-degree consulting role, you will focus on delivering the best recruitment solutions for our candidates and clients.
More specifically, this role will involve:
- Candidate management: souring, interviewing, offer negotiation and post placement follow-up
- Understanding market and industry trends: assessing the challenges and opportunities in the market and their implications on sourcing talent
- Generating business: building and maintaining relationships with clients and potential clients, whilst compellingly positioning Ambition's value proposition.
- Building market-leading talent pools: using multiple sourcing channels such as advertisements, LinkedIn, Ambition's database, headhunting and participating in networking events
- Proactively marketing Ambition's top talent: market and promote candidates to clients and potential clients
- Managing both clients and candidates: own client and candidate relationship management throughout the entire recruitment cycle.
You will be:
- An experienced technology Consultant, specialising in either software development or project services
- Results driven, with the strong ability to achieve outcomes
- Resilient, tenacious and enjoy working in a fast paced, high performing environment
- An effective negotiator with strong relationship building skills
- Resourceful as you relentlessly pursue leads and opportunities
- Passionate, show integrity and strive to achieve excellence
Things we think you'll love:
- An additional days leave for every year of service (up to a maximum of 25 days)
- Birthday leave
- Tools and resources to help you achieve success, including a LinkedIn Recruiter licence for every 360 Consultant
- A learning culture which focuses on individual development
- The opportunity to go on our annual all expenses paid overseas trip for top performers. Previous destinations included Vietnam, Bali, Langkawi and Fiji
- Monthly recognition programs
- Monthly and quarterly social events
- Casual Fridays with afternoon drinks
Take full advantage of a fulfilling career with Ambition. You'll be working with some of the most experienced, hardworking and successful people.
Interested? Apply online by forwarding your CV or contact Jessica Minter, HR and Internal Talent Acquisition on 02 9248 6262.