Technical Solution Architect
This ASX top 50 Property management giant are looking for a Solution Architect to work in the Customer & Digital Technology team on a variety of IT as well as Digital Acceleration related initiatives.
The Solution Architect is responsible for ensuring architecture within the organisations strategic project pipeline is developed to align with technology and business drivers. The role will work across multiple projects on facilitation, analysis and design tasks in conjunction with project teams, suppliers, IT and business stakeholders.
· Responsible for Solution Architecture deliverables for assigned projects
· Working with Suppliers
· Proactively identify, escalate and manage risks in the application portfolio
· Technical ability to review and contribute to technical designs to allow for identification of any gaps and appropriate risk mitigation strategies
· Represent IT to the business and present projects recommendations to business stakeholders
· Perform an advisory role to IT and business projects in relevant phases e.g. pre-project, initiation, feasibility, delivery
· Consult with application projects to ensure alignment to application and technology landscape including identifying dependencies. Take action to modify solutions and project scope where necessary.
· Participate in project and program planning including business case development and project initiation
· Engage with suppliers on projects and in the solution definition and pre-project activities
· 5 years+ experience in architecture positions
· Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or a related discipline
· Experience business facing project roles and stakeholder management is mandatory
· Application architecture experience is mandatory
· Experience covering ETL, streaming, API and event based integration architecture
· Experience in agile projects is mandatory
· Experience in digital projects is desirable
· Data and analytics architecture including experience with advanced analytics patterns is desirable
· Used to working across IT, on complex programs of work
· Experience with Amazon Web Services platform capabilities is desirable
· Strong communication, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills
· Demonstrated ability to work well with others and be respected as a leader