Technical Lead Program Manager
|Specialisation:||Banking & Financial Services|
Reporting into a Senior Director, you will be for building and supporting technology solutions for various post-trade functions across the trade lifecycle.
In this business-critical role, you will be accountable for end-to-end program delivery schedules and stakeholder management while working closely with software engineers and solution architects to drive delivery of high-quality products and features.
- Managing technology change for the Securities Services businesses through from conception to production.
- Partnering with engineering teams to manage critical implementations and to mitigate key risks and issues.
- Establishing close partnerships with business and technical stakeholders.
- Seeking opportunities and taking ownership of initiatives to improve service levels across the business.
- Leading and managing a group of cross-functional teams (including developers, testers, and business analysts) to drive deliverables across multiple work streams.
To succeed in this role, you will require extensive experience in managing large-scale technology initiatives while possessing a solid understanding of core technology design principles and proven experience in designing functional technology solutions within a complex service-oriented architecture.
- Extensive leadership experience in managing regional teams while partnering closely with operations stakeholders to deliver on time, scope, and budget.
- 10 years' experience within Financial Services, having worked in Prime or Securities Services.
- Experience with Agile & DevOps structures and processes.
- Solid understanding of end-to-end behaviour of enterprise applications, from front-end through to database, authentication, and access control.
- Experience with tools such as Git, Maven, JIRA, Confluence, and test-driven methodologies.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify, understand and address operational and technical issues.
If you are ready to take a step-up in your career and would like to work in a high-performing team culture, this is the opportunity for you. We are seeking candidates who are driven and passionate about financial products and markets. The successful candidate will display ability to take ownership of a team and want to be part of the development of individuals in the business. The role will be engaged with revenue outcomes and be fundamental to conversations around fund strategy and performance.
If you are open to learning more about this role, please email .