Cyber Security Engineer
|Specialisation:||Technology & Digital|
Are you a Cyber Security Engineer who'd love to work on a SIEM project with a large corporate business?
If you're area of expertise is around log management, onboarding log sources and advising on Unix and Linux operating systems, then this might just be the role for you.
With your technical knowledge you'll influence business partners whilst working closely with the broader technology teams, especially system administrators, architects and engineers.
Having previously worked in large matrix organisations you'll have mastered the art of stakeholder engagement. Knowing how to navigate complex structures and influence business partners, understanding when technical jargon vs story telling is best suited for your audience.
These soft skills are crucial, although we also need some technical experience too:
- SIEM, Security Analytics and Vulnerability Management (VM) tools
- Onboarding log sources and input design in Linux and Unix
- Implementing and managing security monitoring and VM solutions
- Configuring vulnerability management tools for cloud and on-premise assets
- Detecting and managing vulnerabilities in cloud security (AWS, Azure & GPC)
Oh, and your love of technology, cyber security and stakeholder engagement!
Want to hear more, apply now and I'm happy to have a chat. This is a contract role so suited to somebody who's available at short notice.